Courses, Reading, & Videos
Aromahead Institute School of Essential Oil Studies by Andrea Butje, Certified Clinical Aromatherapist
- Course: Introduction to Essential Oils
- Webinar: Aromatherapy for Natural Living: Reduce Allergies Naturally
- Webinar: Reduce Your Clients’ Pain Using Aromatherapy
Real Essential Oil Education by Ashley Glassman, Certified Clinical Master Aromatherapist
- Reading Series: Essential Oil Class: 9 Lessons
The Herbal Academy by Various Certified Aromatherapists & Certified Herbalists
- Reading Series: The Ultimate Essential Oils Series
Learning About Essential Oils by Lea Harris, Certified Clinical Aromatherapist
- Ebook: Learning About Essential Oils – “Using Essential Oils Safely”. Sign up for the Newsletter and receive this Free Ebook on Essential Oils.
- Video Series: Essential Oil Mini Courses (ongoing series)
- More Videos: Youtube Channel
Tisserand Institute by Robert Tisserand, Aromatherapist, Massage Therapist, Writer, & Lecturer
Essential Oil University by Dr. Robert Pappas, Chemist and Essential Oil Researcher
- Reading Series: Essential Oil Myths
- Reading Series: Essential Oil Notes
- Video Series: Basic Organic Chemistry Primer lecture series
- Video Series: The Chemistry of Essential Oils lecture series
Reading Series: Quality Control 101
- Part 1, Third Party Testing Is Good for You
- Part 2, How to Read a GC Report
- Part 3, Is Carbon 14 Testing a Reliable Method to Detect Adulteration?
Reading Series: GC Analysis
- Part 1, GC Analysis, Separation Principles
- Part 2, GC Analysis, Flame Ionization
- Part 3, GC Analysis, Mass Spectrometry
- Part 4, GC Analysis, Retention Indices
- Part 5, GC Analysis, FID or MS for Essential Oils?
- Part 6, GC Analysis, Applied Example of Analysis with Retention Indices
- Part 7, GC Analysis, Hydrosol Analysis
- Part 8, GC Analysis, Calibrated Compound Quantification
Websites & Resources for Reference and Study
Aroma Web: Articles, EO Profiles, Recipes, & More.
Essential Health: by Rocky Mountain Oils – Basics, EOs by Name/Usage, & How-To’s.
Essential Oil University: by Dr. Robert Pappas, a Chemist and Essential Oil Researcher.
Nature’s Gift: FAQ’s, How To’s, Safety, & More.
Robert Tisserand: Articles & Blog Posts by a pioneer in the EO Field.
Scentsable Health: Articles, Charts, & More.